Prev: Re: Just wondering Next: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 16:35:46 -0700
Subject: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

Game Masters wrote:

> What do you use to represent missiles -- especially those of you who
like to
> fire swarms of them?	Perhaps you currently use paperclips, paper
cutouts, poker
> chips, or pennies.

GM,
     At the present time I am using discarded blank pins from
electronic connectors.	 About 1/4 inch long, 1/16 inch round, and
flaired at the end.   Looks very dangerous, (--==<),  and since
they are discarded, the price is right.

     This is not to infer that a market does not exist, I am
certain that many people would like to acquire some sharp looking
missiles for game use.

Bye for now,
John L>

Prev: Re: Just wondering Next: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?