Prev: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles? Next: RE: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

From: DRUMMOND_T_MCCUNN@H...
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 16:54:06 -0700
Subject: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

     Silent Death Deluxe has an excellent set of torpedo models.  This
come
     in five different colors representing their damage size.  The
models
     are numbered.  I use the different colors to represent the
different
     missile types in FT.

     They also provide missile pack models in gray.  These things are
huge
     and ugly (lots of flash), but could be used for scatterpacks
(estetics
     rather than rules) or for missile salvos (when we get the Fleet
     supplement in the US).

     Perhaps the plastic model sprues can be bought from ICE, who makes
     Silent Death Deluxe.

		Badger

_________________________________
Author:  Non-HP-beth.fulton (beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au) at
HP-PaloAlto,mimegw9
Date:	 4/16/98 12:57 AM

My husband actually uses 1/3000 derrigibles (zepplins - in case my
spelling
sucked as usual) and they look pretty good.
Cheers

Beth

At 12:02 15/04/98 -0700, you wrote:
>What do you use to represent missiles -- especially those of you who
like to
>fire swarms of them?  Perhaps you currently use paperclips, paper
cutouts,
poker
>chips, or pennies.
>
>Superior Models is thinking about re-releasing their line of Starfleet
Wars
>missiles (also know as CAPTACs), but can't guage the demand.  Would any
of
you