Prev: Re: FT3? Next: GZG Player Location semi-something announcement (was: Stargrunt II...)

Re: FB distribution

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 18:41:05 +0000
Subject: Re: FB distribution

[SMTP:brian.bell@axom.com]
>wrote:
>> Yea! Please print enough that us across th pond will have plenty to
go
>> around. What is the expected US/Canadian release date (June?)?
>
>No you should have licensing and distrbution problems like we've had
for
>B5 wars and EFSB. I'm not bitter :-)

For all of you in the US, there should be FB copies shipping round about
end April/early May - you'll have to talk to GeoHex about actual release
dates over there. The print run isn't huge this first time round, so
pester
your local stores/distributors (the more people ask for it, the more
likely
they are to order some from GH) or else get your orders in to KR!!!

Jon (GZG)