Prev: Re: FB distribution Next: Re: Stargrunt II Campaign.

GZG Player Location semi-something announcement (was: Stargrunt II...)

From: "Warning: dates on calendar are closer than they appear" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 13:57:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: GZG Player Location semi-something announcement (was: Stargrunt II...)

Peter Mancini <Peter_Mancini@onesource.com> bursts upon the list with:

>Hello all,
>I just joined this mailing list last night. I am interested in both

Which just reminds me that it's time for another 'advertisement' of the
two GZG Player Location Pages!	:-)  (after all, I have no clue who all
has joined the list and is lurking; I don't have control over the server
or anything)

Say you can't find opponents for FT, DSII, or SGII? Did your favorite
gaming group disband when various members suddenly were overcome with
Other Life Activities? (the OLAs happen to me alla time ;)  Are you
taking a trip somewhere and want to hook up with one of the list members
for a game or four? Well, then, the resources are available!

I, and Jeremy Sadler, are both running GZG Player Location pages. From
these you can find people across the globe (okay, so they are clustered
more or less in certain parts of the world) to hook up with. You can
access my page at:

    http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html

If you wish to have yourself added to the page, simply send me an email
msg (kochte@stsci.edu) with your name, email addr (though I can extract
that from the header info ;), and your location, and I'll get put it up
pronto.

Also, Jeremy Sadler runs a similar site, located at:

    http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax/gzgames/INDEX.HTM

(his is a little more frilly than mine; mine's pretty straightforward
and basic, no time for fancy enhancements :-/ )

I think he has a submission section right on his webpage.

ANYWAY, there ya go. If they help you hook up with someone somewhere,
then the job has been accomplished!  :-)

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: FB distribution Next: Re: Stargrunt II Campaign.