Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention Next: Re: FB distribution

Re: FT3?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 18:37:33 +0000
Subject: Re: FT3?

>>Were can I find more Info on the new set of Full Thrust rules?
>
>They're not out yet, but the Fleetbook, soon as it comes out, should
>give you an overview of the transition step between FTII and FTIII.
>
>Mk
Just to expand on Indy's answer, the Fleet Book is due for UK release
end
of April (ie: in a couple of weeks or so), US release soon after (as
soon
as the shipment gets there). FT3 itself is still quite a way off being
published - it may be this year or maybe early '99, depending on what
else
gets in the way!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention Next: Re: FB distribution