Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention Next: Re: FT3?

Re: Ship Naming Convention

From: Kyle Klingler <kklinglr@f...>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 13:40:02 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Ship Naming Convention

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Shld Wulf wrote:

> In a message dated 4/6/98 6:22:38 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
> agoodall@sympatico.ca writes:
>
> Remembering a certain freind of mines most feared ship design, (The
system
> escapes me it was about 16 years ago, though the name/ship keeps
appearing in
> his fiction and he keeps threatining a re-design :) a Mercenary
Cruiser by the
> name of:
> (As translated from an alien language of the game)
> "Little yellow Flower, repose on a field of Crimson"

One of my friends had one of the most "interesting" ship names:
I Luv U  (you had to hear him pronouce it)

Me: I firing at that ship.
Him: Which one?
Me: The I Luv U

The trick I guess was to get females to play, but that hardly ever
happens.

*  Kyle Klingler - kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us		     *
* I'm not dumb.  I just have a command of thoroughly useless	     *
* information. - Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes			     *

Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention Next: Re: FT3?