Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention Next: Re: Ship Naming Convention

Re: Ship Naming Convention

From: Kyle Klingler <kklinglr@f...>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 13:36:23 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Ship Naming Convention

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Warning: dates on calendar are closer than they
appear wrote:

Great site.  One of my favorites for ship names.  One of my favorite
names
comes from a Japanese anime series called Irresponsible Captain Tyler
(now
available in the US and worth the rental if you love comedies).

Soyokaze - Gentle Breeze

-
> Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
> <*>

*  Kyle Klingler - kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us		     *
* I'm not dumb.  I just have a command of thoroughly useless	     *
* information. - Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes			     *

Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention Next: Re: Ship Naming Convention