Prev: Re: <ot> UK B5 </ot> Next: [ADMIN] Suspension of adminstration

Re: <ot> UK B5 </ot>

From: Jonathan white <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 13:49:45 +0100
Subject: Re: <ot> UK B5 </ot>

At 06:38 03/04/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Gratuitously small remark: I think he means with commercials(is there a
>different UK term?) 'edited' out. ;->=
No, I mean that C4 (the channel that shows it in the UK) have a history
of
chopping things it thinks are too graphic out of the episodes,
regardless
of their dramatic necessity or not. They didn't do it with the last
series
because it was shown quite late at night, but midday on a Sunday is
prime
Mary Whitehouse mob material. It will still have adverts.

			TTFN
				Jon

Prev: Re: <ot> UK B5 </ot> Next: [ADMIN] Suspension of adminstration