Prev: RE: B5 5th season UK C4 start date (Upda Next: Re: <ot> UK B5 </ot>

Re: <ot> UK B5 </ot>

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 06:38:44 -0600
Subject: Re: <ot> UK B5 </ot>

Gratuitously small remark: I think he means with commercials(is there a
different UK term?) 'edited' out. ;->=

The_Beast

Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@Smallworld.co.uk> on 04/03/98 03:12:35 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   "'FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk'" <FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk>
cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)
Subject:  <ot> UK B5 </ot>

On Friday, April 03, 1998 9:45 AM, Jonathan white
[SMTP:jw4@bolton.ac.uk]
wrote:

> >	episode of the last series, which tells the story of {SNIP}
> Note: That's 12:40PM, as in just after midday.. There goes the
unedited
> episodes..

IMO if you had edited the 'good stuff' out of the last season you
wouldn't have had anything left - this isn't kids (2-10 yr olds) stuff
really.
C4 scheduling for b5 has been consistently nuts, having fallen asleep
during one of the 11:30pm episodes in the advert break without the
tape running.
tim jones
---
-----

Prev: RE: B5 5th season UK C4 start date (Upda Next: Re: <ot> UK B5 </ot>