Prev: Re: <ot> UK B5 </ot> Next: Anyone Going To SALUTE 98 ?

[ADMIN] Suspension of adminstration

From: Jonathan white <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 14:02:07 +0100
Subject: [ADMIN] Suspension of adminstration

As of 3PM this afternoon, I won't be able to check my email for a while.
The list server should still be running, but I won't be able to
administer
or clear any problems until maybe the 14th. There are BI IT staff who
are
on the list who can fix things if they spot them, so it's likely any
real
disasters will be avoided. But please bear with us while things get
turned
over round here.

		See you all soon.

			TTFN
				Jon

Prev: Re: <ot> UK B5 </ot> Next: Anyone Going To SALUTE 98 ?