Prev: RE: Vector Movement (excel version) Next: Re: Vector Movement (PBeM Excel sheet formulas)

RE: Comet Miniatures

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 21:56:31 -0600
Subject: RE: Comet Miniatures

>have their Supercar, Fireball XL5 and Stingray (am I dating my
childhood
>here?) and they also have a very wide range of tv ships - shows like
>Blake's 7, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Lost in Space, The Invaders
>etc.

Yowza! I don't suppose these folks have a distributor on the Yank side
of
the pond?

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28 /
PPIG #42

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: RE: Vector Movement (excel version) Next: Re: Vector Movement (PBeM Excel sheet formulas)