Prev: Re: Alternative SGII APCs etc Next: RE: Comet Miniatures

RE: Vector Movement (excel version)

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 14:53:57 +1100
Subject: RE: Vector Movement (excel version)

Thanks for the math.

I've finally got the excel formulae working properly, but it will take
me a while to put it into a usable format for PBeM games.  At the moment
it allows 5 separate vectors in one movement, but the angle needs to be
manually specified (not hard).
If anyone wants the raw code, let me know & I'll send it (please specify
excel version).

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,