Prev: Re: Alternative SG II APCs Next: RE: Vector Movement (excel version)

Re: Alternative SGII APCs etc

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 03:46:50 GMT
Subject: Re: Alternative SGII APCs etc

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998 19:41:23 -0500, carlparl@juno.com (Carl J
Parlagreco)
wrote:

>I've seen one of these kits, too. I think the company that makes it is
>Dragon.

Yes! It was Dragon, now that I think about it.

>There are actually a couple of kits--one with a tank turret on
>it, one with a citadel that has machine guns all around (an infantry
>car?)

A slammer's infantry car? Could be...

>, and a command car that just has some radio aerials on it. I need
>to track one of them down, though--the store that I saw it in doesn't
>have it any more. :-( Oh, and yes, it was 1/35.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Alternative SG II APCs Next: RE: Vector Movement (excel version)