Prev: Re: I LIVE!!! Next: Re: Alternative SGII APCs etc

RE: I LIVE!!!

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:58:04 +1100
Subject: RE: I LIVE!!!

Hmmm, I think we need to reduce that grin to at least a smirk.

Has anyone got the formula for working out vector movement (preferably
in excel, but I'll take the old pen & paper route)?  The old school
texts I've got haven't helped for this.
If someone can help me out with this, I'll be able to run my EFSB
scenario that I've had in the works. :-)
Just for you Mike, I'll include a Narn Heavy Cruiser (to be shot at...)
:-}

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,