Prev: I LIVE!!! Next: RE: I LIVE!!!

Re: I LIVE!!!

From: Signs that say 'Next Right' don't mean anything to me apparently <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 21:57:29 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: I LIVE!!!

>Greetings Humans!!! I have RETURNED!!

Well, it's about bloody time, mate! It's been entirely too quiet around
here of late.  ;-)

>I am now employed with Accolade in
>San Jose, California as a Game Designer. I look forward to many new
>discussions! (BTW aren't the new Narn E-mines in the EF Sourcebook
>WONDERFUL!!!!) <grin>

Congrats on the move and new job. And welcome back.

Mk
-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance. And the boot that is going to
kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death,
incarnate. And the last living thing...you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."

				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"

Prev: I LIVE!!! Next: RE: I LIVE!!!