Prev: RE: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 01:55:41 GMT
Subject: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 01:15:13 -0500 (EST), Kenneth Winland
<kwinland@chass.utoronto.ca> wrote:

>	Actually, there is quite a lot of GZG-gaming at the cons in
>Toronto.  At Pandemonium last January, Full Thrust and SG II was run
>continuously for both days.  Heck, 20mm Vietnam was run w/ GII rules on
>Sunday...

Cool. I haven't been to Panda in years because I was unimpressed with
the way it was run the last time out. Maybe I'll give it a shot next
year.

>	This May, OrionCon will be having a number of SGII and FT
events.

I was wondering what that might be like. I think I'll drop by on the
Saturday.

>In July, Toronto Trek will have all of the GZG games represented.

I'll probably be too busy preparing for GenCon to go, but it's a
possibility.

>	Also, there has been 2 demo-days of SGII at the Sci-Fi cafe in
>North York.  Veeeery popular.

Cool.

I'm finding that convention space in Toronto is expensive. The prices
I'm seeing are around $800 per room per night for hotel space. I still
have some alternate locations, however...

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: RE: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship