Prev: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound... Next: RE: OT: asteroid in-bound... Future Warriors and other topics

RE: OT: asteroid in-bound...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 16:18:51 +0000
Subject: RE: OT: asteroid in-bound...

>And the relevance of this media hype to GZG/ FT is?

Probably none, but I (speaking persoanlly) have no problem with the
occasional off-topic chat like this - especially when it is as funny as
this thread has been. Keeps things from getting too heavy and serious.
We always have Jon W.  (admin) to act as the voice of sanity (!!!!???!!)
and remind people if things start to drift TOO far......

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound... Next: RE: OT: asteroid in-bound... Future Warriors and other topics