Prev: RE: OT: asteroid in-bound... Next: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

RE: OT: asteroid in-bound... Future Warriors and other topics

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 14:35:49 -0600
Subject: RE: OT: asteroid in-bound... Future Warriors and other topics

Even so, I offer my own apology; there were a few moments when the
thread
meandered close to list-related, but my own offering failed an even
limited
test.

Thomas Barclay, your calls in the wilderness have not gone unheaded!
Well,
you've probably heard from several other folks, but I dug down and found
few blisters that might interest you. A couple of troopers on bikes, a
sidecar addon, tac squad leaders and a sniper. Got anything interesting
swap?

In my own defense during my previous confusion, I've unearthed some
Grenadier Kryomek blisters, and there was a fair amount of similarity
between parts of each line, especially the bubble helmeted, breastplate
armored(like a baseball umpire chest protector) guys. I don't have a
Simtac
catalog handy to say if any of the current Kryomek match, but consider
it a
tip.

Still waiting for anyone not planning on attending GenCon, to assist
with a
killer scenerio. ;->=

Now, just who is this KR, and is he anything like JR? (Actually, I think
we
met at an earlier GC.)

The_Beast

P.S. I caught the reference to the Hale-Bopp cult. And, no, I don't
remember any names either. Too terribly stupidly tragic to think about
directly. I've said before, I depend on the good fellowship and manners
find on this group to counter brutishness elsewhere.

Ground Zero Games <jon@gzero.dungeon.com> on 03/14/98 10:18:51 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)
Subject:  RE: OT: asteroid in-bound...

>And the relevance of this media hype to GZG/ FT is?
Probably none, but I (speaking persoanlly) have no problem with the
occasional off-topic chat like this - especially when it is as funny as
this thread has been. Keeps things from getting too heavy and serious.
We always have Jon W.  (admin) to act as the voice of sanity (!!!!???!!)
and remind people if things start to drift TOO far......
Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: OT: asteroid in-bound... Next: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...