Prev: Re: Battle Cruiser 3000AD Next: RE: OT: asteroid in-bound...

Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

From: Christopher Pratt <valen10@f...>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 11:12:12 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

Shld Wulf wrote:

> << And the relevance of this media hype to GZG/ FT is?>>
>
> Uhmmm, asteriods as tactical weapons? (So, if I use on in DSII, what
does
> happen if you get a systems down chit while fireing? :)
>
> Randy

ohh...i just thought of a cool FT scenerio...
The evil Kra'vak (the only ones i can think of that would try this) have
decided that
Omega-11 isn't worth the effort to seize with ground troops nad don't
have enough time to
go with normal orbital bombardment, so they grab the nearist asteroid
and give it a little
push in the right (wrong) direction...can the scattered elements of the
NAC 9th rimward
fleet stop them in time :)

christopher "bringing it back on topic" pratt
chrispratt@sova.net

Prev: Re: Battle Cruiser 3000AD Next: RE: OT: asteroid in-bound...