Prev: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support Next: Re: going to try SGII (long)

RE: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 15:42:51 -0500
Subject: RE: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

This Toronto convention sounds good except for 2 things
 1.By that time my company may have transferred me from Toronto to
Ottawa (go figure)
 2.Mid-October is the Council Fires Convention in Cambridge 1 hr. west
of Toronto and I don't know if I can swing to such trips together within
a couple of weeks.

David Best