Prev: Temporary Vorchans was: RE: LONDON THRUST - Reply - Reply Next: RE: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

From: Drew M Losos <losos@e...>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 15:00:27 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998, Allan Goodall wrote:

> So, what kind of interest would there be in a GZG convention in
> Toronto in October? For geography sake, Toronto is about 5 hours from

Hooah!

> 1) General interest.

Check.

> 2) Partners in crime from the T.O. area.

Check.

> 3) An idea of when to hold the con. Canadian Thanksgiving is the
> second week in October; is this a good time or a bad time?

Bad time.  People are going to want to spend time with family, not at a
con.

Drew Losos			    | Will you follow me into fire?
Industrial Engineering 0T0	    |  Into storm?  Into darkness?
Toronto, CANADA 		    |		Into death?
GO NAVY!			    |	And the Nine said: "Yes."

Prev: Temporary Vorchans was: RE: LONDON THRUST - Reply - Reply Next: RE: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support