Prev: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!? Next: Re: SFB Conversions & SSDs

Re: SFB Conversions & SSDs

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:27:33 -0800
Subject: Re: SFB Conversions & SSDs

>I'd also draw your attention to the ablative shields and other weapon
>definitions in Full Trek
>
>http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/full_trek.htm#Shields
>
>sincerely
>tim jones

Is the author of full trek on the list. I'm using his rules for my own
version using ST micro machines. And I just had an offer to run some
FT/EFSB
games at Strategicon(sp) in LA this fall. I would like to run my
revision of
his rules past him and a few others well before the event. I also used
Dr
Tacyon's (sp) ship control sheet outlines as well as schematics found on
the
net for other ships to cover almost all the Micro Machines made (does
any
one have schematics for shuttles, Kazon ships or Bajoran fighters).

If there is interest, and I can get the original authors ok, I'll post
the
rules to the list. I can post them as a long letter, or an attached
file, if
the list supports such (Jon ???).

Scott B, Jaqua

Prev: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!? Next: Re: SFB Conversions & SSDs