Prev: Re: SFB Conversions & SSDs Next: Re: SFB Conversions

Re: SFB Conversions & SSDs

From: Step awaaaay from the wiffle bat! <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:58:53 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: SFB Conversions & SSDs

[...]
>Is the author of full trek on the list. I'm using his rules for my own
>version using ST micro machines. And I just had an offer to run some
FT/EFSB
>games at Strategicon(sp) in LA this fall. I would like to run my
revision of
[...]
>If there is interest, and I can get the original authors ok, I'll post
the
>rules to the list. I can post them as a long letter, or an attached
file, if
>the list supports such (Jon ???).

If those are Scott Field's rules, I don't think he's on the list any
longer
due to RL priorities. However, I am in some limit contact with him (when
RL
allows ;)  and can forward the request on to him if you'd like.

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: SFB Conversions & SSDs Next: Re: SFB Conversions