Prev: Re: [off topic] SF Quotes Next: Re: SFB Conversions & SSDs

Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

From: Tarlyn Xeno <xeno@a...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:11:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

>What big companies??  I'm sorry folks but the companies mentioned so
>far do not rule this industry any longer (and never did).  But if all
>of you want to do wish fulfillment, keep up all the negativism and
>the shows may be a wash - for you.

Oh i wouldn't go so far as to say they rule the industry.. but i WOULD
say
that SJG, and Palladium are big players.. I don't think any ONE company
(except maybe TSR at one point) had a big enough hold on the industry to
say they 'ruled' it.. Frankly i don't hvae an opinion on GenCon yet.. I
may
not like WOtC but GenCon hasn't even HAPPENED yet, so how do we know how
it's gonna be.. Plus, how can we base all future GenCOn's on this years,
especialy since TSR got bought and theres a whole crapload of changes..
Only time will tell.
				   Tarlyn Xeno
				Nathan Whitchurch
	   Friends help you move, real friends help you move bodies.
     If we're not suposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Prev: Re: [off topic] SF Quotes Next: Re: SFB Conversions & SSDs