Prev: RE: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: DSII damage chit chart.

Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 14:25:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

> More unnecessary complications.  How is someone gonna keep track of an
> opponents 6 fighter groups' endurance after two pints?

Death and Destruction first, beer later. After I've had two pints,
I'm sure my worry about that would be small compared with my worry
that my tactics decline (no comments from those I've gamed with) to
the point where that would be the least of my worries....

*grin*

TB.

Prev: RE: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: DSII damage chit chart.