Prev: Re: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

RE: DSII damage chit chart.

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 11:03:46 -0800
Subject: RE: DSII damage chit chart.

For my $, I was willing to take a ding on skewing the probabilities
moving from the chit-draw to a d% based system, as long as all the
players in the game are using the same system I feel  that there is
little lost. I am certainly unwilling to develop a system that takes
into account the probabilities of consecutive chit draws, that is
unecessary IMO. If anyone is willing to post the probability tables I'd
look at 'em though.

Gene

Phil sez:
> >	My probabilities Professor would greatly disagree with you...
> >
> >Gort, Klaatu barada nikto!

Matt sez: