Prev: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: National Characteristics?

Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 01:41:09 GMT
Subject: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998 10:14:52 -0000, Tim Jones
<Tim.Jones@Smallworld.co.uk> wrote:

>Have you ever thought of doing special die for Full Thrust

Though not what you suggest, Chessex does a two coloured die that
works great with FT. They should be out now to the general public (but
maybe not) but they previewed them last year at GenCon. I saw them but
didn't think much about them. Dean Gundberg, however, brought a bunch
to the mailing list game. The 1 through 3 numbers are a different
colour from the 4 through 6. This makes potential hits very easy to
figure out as you can quickly ignore half the dice rolls. Taking
Dean's advice I bought about 16 of the things. You might want to look
for them.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: National Characteristics?