Prev: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems Next: Re: Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers)

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: National Characteristics?

From: "Cristobal A. Mera" <cam1614@u...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:55:16 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: National Characteristics?

HEY! I'll let you know that the amount of toilet paper aboard U.N.S.C.
vessels is extremely confidential as it reflects on the ship's mission
lenght!
By the way, who says U.N. vessels are merely bought from the major
powers
(OK,Ok, so maybe the survey cruisers, cargo vessels, and the other
"pidly"
stuff might be, but not the combat ships!!!) In fact i have it in good
confidence that they were made specially for U.N. use (i should know, i
made mine).

The reason the cruisers do not compute is because we use a different
system for Batt. mass:

1 arc (A):  cost:7, mass:2
2 arc (A):  cost:10, mass:3
3 arc (A):  cost:13, mass:4

and so forth for B's and C's

This is of course part of shifty U.N. business, and of course you don't
really know that....

Cris M.