Prev: Re: Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) Next: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 01:41:08 GMT
Subject: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998 13:47:04 +0000, Ground Zero Games
<jon@gzero.dungeon.com> wrote:

>This IS something we'd like to do, if we can get a reasonable price on
>them. Out of interest, how many other people would like FT decals?
>(National logos, ship numbers and such)?

Hey, I'd love them! I can do a reasonable paint job, until it comes to
details like emblems and such.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) Next: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems