Prev: Weapon Question Next: Re: Crew Quality & David Weber

Re: The wide open road

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 21:07:56 -0600
Subject: Re: The wide open road

Well, my driving to Denver will be over 500 mi(>800km) one way, but
driving
at 75 mph, (120kph?). Sorry, I'm thinking 8 to 5 conversion. Anyway,
long
trip to do solo, but my daughter being on the other end makes it worth
it.
;->=

Gencon is a comparable distance in the other direction, but always with
large crew. I like going, but would be philosophical about it's loss or
diminution, as we'd have to invent a new one, perhaps closer to home.

Would those planning on being at Genghis Con mail me direct with an idea
of
when they'd be around, perhaps a quick game, but definitely a quick coke
or
coffee on me?

The_Beast

Prev: Weapon Question Next: Re: Crew Quality & David Weber