Prev: Re: The wide open road Next: Re: FT in small spaces

Re: Crew Quality & David Weber

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 21:21:18 -0800
Subject: Re: Crew Quality & David Weber

Michael Blair wrote:

...Snip...(JTL)
For example the Manticorian navy relies on its
> technological edge and more importantly its vastly superior crew
quality
> to balance it against the far more numerous Peeps.
> Limiting weapon selection and maybe degrading range for some weapons
> seems the only easy way to do it. The system is not really fine
grained
> enough for anything more. Crew quality is more difficult, any
> suggestions?
...Snip...(JTL)

Micheal,
     Try using the elite crews as 'plus one' on 'To Hit' rolls.
I would suggest a starting ratio of 1.5 to one for the points
difference between the two sides. (Try a couple games and adjust
as necessary.)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: The wide open road Next: Re: FT in small spaces