Prev: Re: Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt Next: The wide open road

Re: Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt

From: Tony Christney <acc@u...>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 15:27:58 -0800
Subject: Re: Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt

>I got some of the new UFO LEGOs for my birthday(turned 26 hehehe) and
was
>thinking on how cool these alien guys and there ships would be in
>Stargrunt.  Then I got to thinking(should of known I was doomed here)
that
>I have alot of other LEGO stuff that would be kind of nifty to use in
SG.
>Makes for really cool APCs and other vehicles not to mention the static
>stuff you can make and best of all if you blow it up you can scatter
the
>pieces about and make it look authentic.  Now I just have to come up
with
>stats for all the little dudes.

On CBC radio I heard that some engineers at MIT have developed a robotic
LEGO brick that you can program with a PC! Supposedly it will be
available
in a few months! Animated terrain, Cool!

>	It is late, I am groggy and that ESC key is sure looking mighty
>inviting.
>The Big Red Candy like button!!!!

Don't tell me you have a Fischer-Price keyboard...

>								That
CHuk Guy

  Tony Christney
  acc@uvic.ca

Prev: Re: Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt Next: The wide open road