Prev: Re: Crew Quality & David Weber Next: Re: Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt

Re: Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 16:23:17 +0000
Subject: Re: Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt

In message <3.0.1.32.19980207000258.00686c28@nfinity.com>
	  Sutherland <charles@nfinity.com> wrote:

> I got some of the new UFO LEGOs for my birthday(turned 26 hehehe) and
was
> thinking on how cool these alien guys and there ships would be in
> Stargrunt.  Then I got to thinking(should of known I was doomed here)
that
> I have alot of other LEGO stuff that would be kind of nifty to use in
SG.
> Makes for really cool APCs and other vehicles not to mention the
static
> stuff you can make and best of all if you blow it up you can scatter
the
> pieces about and make it look authentic.  Now I just have to come up
with
> stats for all the little dudes.

Ever heard of "Lego Wars"? Rules for wargaming using Lego...
I've got the rules kicking around, and if anyone's interested
I'll email it to them. It's about 40K though, so I won't post
it here.

Vehicle stats etc are based on number of 'dots' on the base,
and as well stats and things for weapons and SpaceMen.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/
Sam.				       ----- Roleplaying and Wargaming

Prev: Re: Crew Quality & David Weber Next: Re: Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt