Prev: Re: A Few DSII Questions Next: Re: A Few DSII Questions

Re: GZG distribution in NA

From: "I almost had a psychic girlfriend, but she left me before we met." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 11:29:08 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GZG distribution in NA

>There's one problem with Geohex though. They are so damn slow!!! I mean
>it takes 2-4 weeks to get stuff and I've ordered like three times now.
>guess they don't keep a lot of that stuff in stock or something. Being
>the nineties and all, you usually get stuff from mail order in two or
>three days, but not Geohex.

To be fair, a lot of mail-order places and items done through mail-order
take about that time period (though usually they quote 2-3 weeks). I
just
ordered some mountaineering boots from Vasque and was quoted a 2-3 week
delivery time; they arrived in just over 2. I ordered crampons from an
outdoors company in Canada, and was quoted a 2-4 week (or more depending
on customs) and was stunned to get them a shade over a week after
placing
the order.

Unless things are shipped priority mail, they do take time, on the order
of weeks. Obviously I don't know your experiences, but the above, plus
others I've left uncited (which include game-related items), have been
mine.

Mk
-
Jen: "Oh, that's cute!"
Deim:  "It's not cute"
Jen: "It is, too"
Deim:  "It's a tool!"
Jen: "It's cute!"

Prev: Re: A Few DSII Questions Next: Re: A Few DSII Questions