Prev: Re: GZG distribution in NA (and a side comment about EFSB) Next: Re: GZG distribution in NA

Re: A Few DSII Questions

From: Brian Bell <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 09:12:03 -0700
Subject: Re: A Few DSII Questions

[quote]
2) Are there any good programs out there for designing vehicles?  If so,
how can I possibly get a copy.

3) I recently purchased some plastic tanks made by Fantasy Forge.  They
were cheap, and you get alot of them in each bag.  Either way, one set
of them had a large hover tank with 1 large warhead you glue on a rack
on the tank.  Any idea what kind of stats might by used for this tank?
[end quote]

You will want to visit Andy Cowell's HTML DS2 vehicle generator:
    http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/min/ds2/

I saw the same figures 10 for $10(us). I figured that the large missile
would have an
effect simular to Nuclear Munitions as described on page 47.  If you
want to be really NASTY, you could make it a MIRV missile and place
multiple nuclear strikes per missile (using a predefined pattern). The
smallest target size would be a single building (or other fixed
feature).
--
Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com

Prev: Re: GZG distribution in NA (and a side comment about EFSB) Next: Re: GZG distribution in NA