Prev: Re: GZG distribution in NA Next: Re: GZG distribution in NA

Re: A Few DSII Questions

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 09:10:02 -0800
Subject: Re: A Few DSII Questions

Jeff Barton wrote:

> Well, this is my first post and I am happy to see such support for all
GZG systems.  Now, on to my DSII questions:

> 1) Are the new vehicles (smaller versions of the 25mm resin) out yet?
My local hobby store gets their stuff from Chessex in Austin, Tx, but
they said that the new minis aren't out yet.  Anyone seen them?

> 2) Are there any good programs out there for designing vehicles?  If
so, how can I possibly get a copy.

> 3) I recently purchased some plastic tanks made by Fantasy Forge.
They were cheap, and you get alot of them in each bag.	Either way, one
set of them had a large hover tank with 1 large warhead you glue on a
rack on the tank.  Any idea what kind of stats might by used for this
tank?

> Sorry this is so long, but I wanted to cover as much as possible in
one posting.  Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

> Jeff
>
> "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"
Jeff,
     Ref #1) I do not know.
     Ref #2) Not that I am aware.   It should not be a hard job
to put one together in Excel 5.   It is just a matter of time and
being able to find the rules.
     Ref #3)Imagination is the only limiting factor in this department.

Critical comment:  Please remember to hit a return after about twenty
words.	 Your message was three windows wide and that on a 17"
monitor.

Bye for now,
John L,

Prev: Re: GZG distribution in NA Next: Re: GZG distribution in NA