Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity) AND scratchbuilding ideas?

Re: Age and Complexity

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 01:10:07 GMT
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:59:57 -0500 (EST), "Yeah, yeah, enough with the
Multipass. She KNOWS it's a Multipass already!" <KOCHTE@stsci.edu>
wrote:

>Never seen CoC. Much less played it. Back into a limited engagement
ADnD
>campaign being run by an ex-co-worker (when *he* has time!), but half
the
>time I can't attend due to other things going on in Life (so I make
'guest
>appearances' :).

Not much to compare between the two games, other than they both use a
certain degree of roleplaying. After I FINALLY get my web site up,
you'll be able to take a boo at some CoC scenario write-ups. I don't
know if that will push you towards CoC or have you running away
kicking or screaming, though...

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity) AND scratchbuilding ideas?