Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 01:05:26 GMT
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:30:29 +0200 (EET), Mikko Kurki-Suonio
<maxxon@swob.dna.fi> wrote:

>Paintball is not wargaming. It is a sport. We're trying very hard to
>erase any warlike imagery, but for the general public guns+shooting
>at each other equals war. Sigh...
>
>Sorry for the interruption. It's just that after four years at national

>championship level, I'm a bit tired of explaining I'm not a
>Rambo-wannabe.

I agree. It bugged the hell out of me that the kept calling it
wargaming. I think that it's starting to change, though. I haven't
played it quite a while. Maybe this year...

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity