Prev: Re: Complexity/Campaigns Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 01:00:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

On Sun, 25 Jan 1998 18:24:49 -0500, Robert Crawford <crawford@iac.net>
wrote:

>	Come to think of it, does anyone know if they still
>make the original version?

That's still open for debate. On rec.games.board an AH rep mentioned
that they still have a fair number of the original game for sale. It's
unclear if this is real old stock or if they reprinted it. It's not a
bad game, though I hear that there is a bug (pun intended) in the main
scenario that makes it impossible for the bug player to lose. I
haven't cracked mine open in years, so I can't be positive about the
validity of this "bug."

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Complexity/Campaigns Next: Re: Age and Complexity