Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish)

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 11:20:08 +0000
Subject: Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish)

>Shld Wulf wrote:
>>

>]...Snip...(JTL)
>> Speaking of fighters, how about giving them the equivilent of a
needle beam
>> attack against FireCons? This would represent fighters equiped with
HARMS
>> closing to range and surpressing the enemy fire control sensors.
>>
>> comments?
>>
>> Randy
>
>1)	I can only suggest that the size of the ships would get
>   smaller fast.
>2)	The concept of multiple six dice needle beam
>   attacks against the capitals would speed play a great deal.

Remember that the "Ace" pilot rules already in MT allow an Ace to make a
selective (needle-style) attack against a single ship system if he
wishes.
Not as effective as allowing a whole group to do it, true, but I thought
I'd point out that the rule already exists in one form.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity