Prev: Re: B5 Spoilers ? (Was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's) Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 18:27:30 +1100
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

>>Greeting All :)
> I am Kevin Wang, a lurker here on the list. I am 23 years old,
>unmarried, and NO kids. So you are not only one Alfredo.
> I play 40K, a home-baked fantasy RPG, and read a lot different
>kind game system.

(Idea bulb appears above head...)

Player Locations with a little bit about the player.... hmmm...

Anyway, to jump on the bandwagon (hell, everyone else is doing it)...

Jeremy Sadler. 26 (27 this year), single (defacto with a wonderful
woman),
no kids. Work for a power company - started in the field, now in the
office.
Started gaming as a child with chess.  Started "serious" gaming in my
first
year of High School, when I was introduced to Basic D&D (D&D and serious
gaming in the same sentence?). From there I gobbled up every RPG I could
find... Gamma World, Traveller (loved and still love that game),
Cthulhu,
Twilight:2000, AD&D, Shadowrun, Earthdawn, Cyberpunk. "Drifted" into
miniatures gaming (originally as an aside to RPGing) and then, several
years
into my working life, drifted AWAY from RPGing. Played Modern Micro a
LOT,
ACW for some time, played Epic for a while, got disillusioned with the
whole
idea (the influence of the Evil Empire(TM)) and left all gaming behind
for a
while... until, while in casual convo with a friend who gamed, happend
mention I wanted something easy and friendly and he showed me FT.
Grabbed
it, loved it, grabbed SG, loved it even more.	Tried to pick up RPGing
again but just found my heart wasn't in it.  Miniatures are what I love.
 SO
supportive, as long as I don't spend TOO much time doing it (and not
enough
time with her <grin>)...

Phew. What a babble on for the list... :)

Jeremy Sadler

jsadler@earthling.net
GZG Player Locations: http://gzgplayers.home.ml.org
Unofficial SGII Site: http://stargrunt.home.ml.org

Prev: Re: B5 Spoilers ? (Was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's) Next: Re: Age and Complexity