Prev: Re: Star Blazers [Re: EFSB] Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: B5 Spoilers ? (Was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's)

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 01:27:28 -0600
Subject: Re: B5 Spoilers ? (Was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's)

At 07:36 1/22/98, Alun Thomas wrote:

>Try to keep in mind that we're not all in the US.
>Here in the UK, season 4 only just finished before Christmas.
>I think there are some parts of the world still on season 3.

My apologies. I've apparently overestimated the speed of American
cultural
imperialism. :)

>Neither of your spoilers seemed particlarly bad, but without having
>seen 5.1 I can't comment on whether they would "spoil" the episode
>for me.

They won't. I actually thought I was being pretty vague, but apparently
not
vague enough.

>character survives , and I can see how the second could spoil things If
the
>particular character's "abilities" aren't obvious when you see them
first.

Oh, they are obvious. One of the least subtle parts of the episode, but
I'll leave it at that.

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: Star Blazers [Re: EFSB] Next: Re: Age and Complexity