Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 01:27:46 -0600
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

At 11:13 1/22/98, "Ever snore so loudly you wake yourself? Isn't that
the
stupide wrote:
>35, single, no kids.
>
>And I know a few of you out there are single/no kids, too.  ;-)

Same here. 29, single, no kids. 2 cats... but the closest they've
managed
to get to minatures wargaming is knocking a platoon of M60A1s off a
shelf
(that was thought to be beyond their jumping range) and bending up all
the
cannon.

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity