Prev: Re: EFSB Next: Re: EFSB

RE: Valiant Miniatures?

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 08:33:59 -0800
Subject: RE: Valiant Miniatures?

Welcome to the club ! Come, sit over here by all of us old timers, and
spin yarns by the cracker barrel. Well sonny-jim, 'twas in the summer
back in oh, '79 or so... That man Carter waz in the Whitehouse, and a
wee lad strolled up to a counter in a small game store.
"What can I get for this much" he sez to the balding, paunchy man behind
the counter, pushing a crumpled dollar bill and some pennies across the
glass.
"Lessee here, we have Superior starship miniatures, Valiant,
Grenadier....."

So many choices, so few crumply bucks. Sigh.

Last I heard we were still waiting for info on the return of Valiant
minis....

In the meantime, you have seen the (new) old Superior stuff ? Cheerfully
and efficiently dispensed from	http://www.stellargames.com/ even if
your heart is set on the old Valiant minis, you'll get your nostalgia
fix on this'un.

Later,

Gene

Prev: Re: EFSB Next: Re: EFSB