Prev: RE: Valiant Miniatures? Next: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

Re: EFSB

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 10:55:09 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: EFSB

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, Scott B. Jaqua wrote:
> 3) The quality of the miniature leaves much to be desired. In addition
> miniatures are coming to market at a snails pace. (This is not to say
> won't be using B5W minis with EFSB when I can actually get some.)

	Hopefully that will change very shortly.  Agents of gaming used
to contract Bad Dog designs to do the casting for B5W.	Needless to
say, AOG was not happy either over the the junk that Bad Dog was
churning out.  AoG now has complete control over the casting of B5W
miniatures.
	As for the mini schedule, things have appeared to have picked
up.
I've recieved word from AoG that they are releasing many capital ships
at
the end of the month (including EA ships and a redesigned version of the
Minbari warcrusier with more surface detail than the Bad Dog version.).
They are spinning them now and hop to ship them out on the week of the
30th.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"In my life, I have never seen anything like it. They would
weep,
they would pray, they would say goodbye to their loved ones and then
throw
themselves without fear or hesitation at the very face of death itself.
Never surrendering. No one who saw them fighting against the inevitable
could help but be moved to tears by their courage... Their stubborn
nobility.  When they ran out of ships, they used guns. When they ran out
of guns, they used knives and sticks and bare hands. They were
magnificent."

			-Emperor Londo Mollari
			Re: Humanity and the Earth/Minbari War.
			"Babylon 5: In the Beginning."

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: RE: Valiant Miniatures? Next: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's