Prev: Missile boats Next: Anti-missile defenses in FT

Re: Missile boats

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 19:00:55 -0800
Subject: Re: Missile boats

Brian Bell wrote:

Brian,
    While I basicly agree with your point, I feel duty bound to
point out the Pandoras Box of other points people could lobby for:

1) Crew accomidation/expendable supplies based on mission duration.
2) Fuel supplies vs range vs acceleration vs mission duration.
3) Energy output in combat vs weapons requirements.

I for one do not want to go down the Star Fleet Battles road.

I feel you gave the key statement in saying, "I would refuse
to play...".

If it isn't fun, don't do it.

Bye for now.
John L.

Prev: Missile boats Next: Anti-missile defenses in FT