Prev: Re: small ships Next: Re: Missile boats

Missile boats

From: Brian Bell <PDGA6560@c...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 21:01:49 -0500
Subject: Missile boats

a16 point 2 mass non-FTL missile boat."
-------------------- End Original Message ----------------------

While it is possible under the rules to build a mass 2 non-FTL
missile boat. I feel that this is streaching the rules past the
breaking point. In this desing the hull, engine, sensors, and
crew mass *zero*. I would probably refuse to play against this
design.

Mass 3 non-FTL gun boat is still streaching it (2.25 mass) using
only .25 tons for hull, engine, sensors, and crew. But I would
probably allow this. (18 points).

Jon, for FT3 perhaps you will add a mass rating for crew and
controls (5%-10% round up)?

Brian Bell
pdga6560@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html

Prev: Re: small ships Next: Re: Missile boats