Prev: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea... Next: Heavy Gear DSII/SGII adaptation

Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation

From: HRAZ71A@p... (MR DAVID E PETERS)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:54:51, -0500
Subject: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation

     Dear Anime Fans:

     I would like to change the subject here, I have talked about
doing a slower-than-light game using the GZG systems.  I have been
looking at the Jovian Chronicles and I think it would be an
interesting
conversion.  There are fair number of ships, mecha figthers and exo-
skeletons.   The Neu-Swabian ship figures would be good for the ships.

    Plus StarGrunt II could be used for ground combat or for more
detailed boarding combat.  I am planning to make modifications for
fighting in the vacuum environment.

     I would like to get some feedback on this.

     Sincerely

      David Peters

Prev: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea... Next: Heavy Gear DSII/SGII adaptation