Prev: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea.... Next: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation

Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea...

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:35:15 -0600
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea...

Mike.Elliott@BULL.NET wrote:

> >*I haven't worked out the rules just yet, I'll pour over the Novel
and
> >the SGII rule book for ideas.  If I can work something out, I'll post
>it
> here.
>
> >--
> >Later,
> >Mark A. Siefert
>
> Mark, you must have missed this on SST for SGII posted a few days ago
> (sorry, don't knw who posted it):

	Well actually I did.  I was working on something that is
patterned
after the book rather than that horrible movie.  You know, PA suits, the
bugs have technology, etc.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Well Mike, I guess it's just a magical land.  I HATE MAGICAL
LANDS!"

			--Crow T. Robot
			MST3K, "Jack Frost"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea.... Next: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation