Prev: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation Next: Re: 10mm ALIENS !

Heavy Gear DSII/SGII adaptation

From: HRAZ71A@p... (MR DAVID E PETERS)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 10:03:48, -0500
Subject: Heavy Gear DSII/SGII adaptation

      Dear GZG Fans:

       Well I have another crazy adaptation for doing Heavy Gear
using Dirtside II and StarGrunt II.  The action is centered on the
planet of Terra Nova and these two rules would make very interesting
games
with that background.  There alot of micro armour vehicles and troops
that could be used for conversion.

      I have seen alot background adaptations for Full Thrust and a
very few for DSII.  I think we should
try to get a DSII/SGII page like Full Thrust.

    Please feel free to get any comments on this conversion.

     David Peters

Prev: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation Next: Re: 10mm ALIENS !